
Yesterday was a fun day. I did go swimming. I used a water noodle in the pool and that worked really well. We did end at 45 minutes instead of going the full hour, but that was ok. When we went to Nanette's to use the sauna, we had a drink of her smoothie, that she used Ke`fir in. Ke`fir is like a yogurt culture. Nanette gave me a start of it the other day. She told me mine would be ready to use. Lisa came back here so she could look thru all those clothes. I had given her some movies to watch, but her VCR was broken so she brought it back. So what we did was put the movie in to watch while she went thru all the clothes (The movie we watched was IQ, one of my favorites). I called another friend to come over to pick out what she could use. I made Lisa and I some lunch. (My other friend had already eaten) It was a really fun afternoon! I was exhausted by the time they left and felt a real need for my oxygen and a nap, but before my nap I made up the Ke`fir smoothie, putting some frozen fruit, bananas, about 3 tblsp of frozen orange juice concentrate, and some honey with it and putting it all in the blender! Later in the evening another friend came over and she went thru the clothes. Jacob and Tally stopped by, they had picked me up some cinnamon candies. (To help me stay awake in church, shhhh). Jacob checked thru the bags to see if there was anything that Tally could use, but he didn't find anything, so they left for home. Grandpa put in a frozen pizza for dinner. We all talked and ate pizza, drank the smoothies, and laughed, as Robin went thru the clothes and picked out the things she could use. With all the clothes I have chosen to keep, Grandpa had a mountain of wash to do this week. He started the wash last night and already this morning he is about finished.
Today we have fun plans. Jacob and Tally, Joe and Jennifer (Tally's parents), and Grandpa and I are going out to lunch together. We are going down to Quincy to a restaurant like the Benihana's in Utah. We are really looking forward to it!
Jacob and Tally are going to be bringing Maggie over later on today. Maggie will be staying here for 2 weeks while Tally recovers some from her surgery. Buster and Maggie are good friends and they will have lots of fun together!
It is snowing outside today! Right now it is really coming down!! I hope that we can still make it to Quincy! Grandpa says that it is not really sticking to the roads. This silly weather! It was up in the 60's yesterday, and now we have snow!!! Crazy, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment