Today, Grandpa is feeling a little better. He says his voice isn't back, but the congestion in his chest is doing better. He is out fixing breakfast now. Buster is "helping". At work today, Grandpa is going to be working on the Lucy Mack Smith home. He started it the other day and now he needs to go and get it finished. There is alot of work to complete there.
Grandpa and I, were able to get everything ready for our taxes to be done. Grandpa will drop the information off today in Nauvoo. Betty Martin, the owner of "Martin's Accounting", does our taxes every year. I am just grateful it is done! I was also able to get everything from last year filed, so now it it ready to be put in a box to be stored, LOL. Now I can just start the process over for this year.
We both got some much needed rest yesterday. Grandpa took a long nap in the morning and I took a long nap in the afternoon. We were supposed to be watching a movie together, and I don't remember much from the movie, because I fell asleep right off, but grandpa watched the movie. Buster took a nap with me.
It is 20 degrees outside and it is supposed to be sunny, getting up to 40 degrees! Spring must be coming!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment