Monday, March 29, 2010



Good morning everyone! Today, I am going to go to the pool!! I am really glad that I have access to a pool. It is a real blessing. I have noticed a difference in that I can move better. I have more flexibility in my arms and legs. Maybe not a lot more endurance, but probably some.

Grandpa is getting ready for work. Buster is laying by my side and Maggie is still sleeping in her kennel. Buster is even in a better mood. Last night when we went to put him to bed he was a little put out and even growled and was nippy. It was a little disappointing as we thought we had him over this. Well we think it boiled down to him being really tired and wanting to sleep where he was snuggled down in the covers between Grandpa and I. Well, we worked with him and got him settled down and he finally went to bed without growling and on his own. This morning he is his lovable self again.

Grandpa is finishing up at the Heber C Kimball home today. They had to move all the furniture to the center of each room so that they could paint and get the floors oiled. Now they will have to move it all back! When they finish up there, they will be starting the Brigham Young home.

I just wanted to mention here that Uncle Douglas, Grandma Pierce's oldest brother, passed away on Thursday. He lives near St George. Grandpa & Grandma Pierce went to stay for three weeks to help out. They got there a few days before Uncle Douglas passed away. When we lived in Texas we lived for a time in Uncle Douglas and Aunt Beth's home while Uncle Douglas was serving as a Mission President. Lots of memories there! His obituary was in the Deseret News yesterday and there is an online book that you can sign.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to go over there and see maggies and Y'all. Thank you for watching her for us and sorry that she has such an attitude problem.

    ReplyDelete