Monday, March 15, 2010


It is Monday. The start of a new work week for Grandpa. He is out in the kitchen fixing breakfast. He has to have cold cereal today. I try and do his hot cereal, but he ran out a few days ago, and I haven't gotten it done yet. I use our rice cooker and it is so nice. I put in six cups of water, three cups of the rolled 6 grains cereal, a little salt and a couple of tablespoons butter, and two full cups of raisins. I stir it and put the lid on the cooker plug it in, turn it on and in about 20 minutes it is done! Then I just pour it in a round covered casserole dish and put it in the fridge. Then when grandpa goes out to make breakfast, he just has to heat up a portion and add milk. But today the mush was all gone like I said and he has to settle for cold cereal.

Today Grandpa will be working on the Wilford Woodruff home. There is alot of damage in the windowsills that needs to be repaired. He is going to have to ask one the the other painters to come and help him because they have a limited time to be in there. When they get the windows done the floors are going to have to be oiled there too.

I get to go to the pool this morning. The orthopedic dr. said that I could go to the pool if I don't do jumping and jogging. So I will have to change up my routine. I just float so it will be easy to change up things for me, but Lisa will need to use a water noodle. She may want to do the jogging and jumping exercises because they work better for her. So instead of leading her in the routines, we both may be doing our own stuffs for awhile. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment