Wednesday, March 24, 2010



Here it is Wednesday morning again already. It seems that the days are just flying by.
Today Grandpa is going to go work on the Heber C Kimball home. He will be starting his work there today on a window sill. He needs to repaint a window, and refinish two handrails.

I was able to get my Visiting Teaching letters made and sent off yesterday. I got halfway thru the April birthday cards for the Ward, and the yellow on the ink cartridge ran out. It is very sad that it still had more of the other colors but the yellow was completely out. By this time I was completely exhausted so I stopped for the day and decided to rest. About that time Glenda came to see what she could do to help out. She brought a sandwich from Subway's for me. It was great and after I ate I was so tired that I couldn't even stay awake! I felt so bad. Glenda did a few things and then she left. I more or less just slept until Grandpa got home.

Today I am planning on going to the pool. Since I didn't go on Monday, I really need to get back there today.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Pierce are flying into Utah today. They will be in St George. Uncle Douglas, (Great Grandma's brother) is not doing well and is not expected to live much longer. They are planning on staying there for about 3 weeks.

On Monday of this week Uncle Robert had to have another stent put in his heart. It is a good thing that the guys at the fire station where he works are on top of things and noticed that he didn't look so well and made him go to the hospital.

Today is going to be a big day for Nicholas, for Rachael and Jason too. Today is when Nicholas has his evaluation. We will be thinking of you today, and waiting to hear all about it!

Grandpa and I are just finishing up breakfast now and are getting ready to have scriptures before he has to head off to work for the day.

We hope that you all have a really good day and that things go well for everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment