Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well yesterday didn't turn out quite like I had planned. Not too far into my morning I realized I just wasn't feeling well. I got the bills out and started sorting thru the things that needed filing in the office that I am so far behind in, and working on getting the things ready so we can have our taxes done. When Glenda came over we just talked for a little while, and I told her not to worry about doing anything. She was fixing dinner for Sisters Hugano, and Dalton. I sent some pie and icecream home with her so she would have something easy for dessert. When she left I just rested. While I was getting the bills done I called the phone company to see if there was a cheaper deal on my package I could get. With our phone package we we get the highspeed internet, unlimited free long distance (because everything outside of Hamilton is long distance), and dish network for the tv. Well dish network went up over $4 a month. The phone company forwarded my call to them and they told me about a family plan that would be cheaper. Well it will save me money, but I lost a few stations I liked, but I gained the Hallmark stations, and that is good. One of the main stations I was worried about was the BYU station, and we still have that. We lost the BYU radio station. In fact we lost all our music stations. That was sad because Grandpa liked to have the soft music at night when he was trying to go to sleep. I guess we have to take the good with the bad in this situation!

Grandpa is staying home from work today. He is snoring, I mean sleeping right beside me. :) Yesterday when he came home from work he wasn't feeling to well. He even stayed home from YM's. You know he really doesn't feel well if he misses meetings or work! Hopefully the sleep today will do him some good.

Grandpa is really getting the hang of his palm pilot. I think once he gets used to it, he will really enjoy it.

I should be going to the pool today, but I still am not feeling as well as I should, so I think that I will just stay home with Grandpa, and rest. Buster is resting with us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment