Thursday, March 18, 2010


Yesterday I just stayed home. I just really didn't feel good in the morning. By the afternoon I was feeling better though. Great Grandpa and Grandma Pierce dropped off some clothes that need to find a home. There are at least 12 large garbage bags full! So I spent about 4 1/2 hours going thru all the bags!! I did find some nice things that I can wear. The things I took, didn't even make much of a dent out of the amount of clothes, but doubled my wardrobe! In one of the bags was a doggie sweater. I put it on Buster. He loves it and doesn't want me to take it off him. I just put it on him to see if it would fit, I didn't know he would want to wear it!

The activity for the Youth this week, was to go do Baptisms for the Dead. Grandpa went with the Youth. It is always a special thing to be able to go to the Temple!

Grandpa is still working on the Wilford Woodruff home. He is going to finish up there today, and then he will be starting the Heber C Kimball home.

No comments:

Post a Comment