
Well I didn't make it to lands and records yesterday, but I will go soon. When Glenda came over I helped her with some computer things and then we went on her facebook site and I showed her some things about using it. The picture that she had on her profile page, you couldn't even tell it was her, so I showed her how easy it was to upload a picture. Well, we had to take a picture first. I opened up this program on my laptop and as we started using it we realized it could take all sorts of funny pictures. As we were taking pictures and laughing, Buster decided he wanted to be a part of it too. We laughed so hard. When Grandpa came home I showed him the program and we took a picture of us.

Grandpa finished at the Riser Boot Shop yesterday and is going to be moving on to Lyon Drug and Variety Store. He has to check all the window sills and the doors for dry rot, and he has to oil the floors.


This morning when I looked at the temperature I noticed that it was 51 degrees out!!!! All I can say is WAHOO!!!! I am so excited for the warmer weather! This is wonderful. With the warmer weather comes a change in what Grandpa does too, soon he will be painting the outside of the buildings on the sites. He loves this where he is outside and can see nature all day. The birds, the horses, the trees, and flowers, the deer, and the squirrels, and just all the beautiful things here in Nauvoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment