
We are so happy that Nicholas' surgery went so well!!!
My appt at the dr went well too. The dr gave me a shot in my knee and said that it would take a while before it takes effect. Then he sent me over for more x-rays. We didn't hear anything back from him so I guess everything is ok. I was instructed that I could go to the pool but I can't jog in the pool. I will have to make some adjustments but at least I can still go.
We didn't get home until lunchtime, so we ate lunch and then Grandpa went to work. Grandpa started at Lyon Drug where he mopped up the floors. Then he went to the Cultural Hall and worked there.
This morning we we slept in. Now Grandpa is out in the kitchen making us breakfast. Buster is in the living room on his favorite chair waiting for him to finish.
Grandpa has lots of meetings today. They start at 3:30 this afternoon. At 6:00 I will join him for the adult meeting of our Stake Conference. I am looking forward to this meeting. The Saturday evening meeting of Stake Conference is always good.
No comments:
Post a Comment