This morning it was raining here, not snowing! We are supposed to get scattered rain showers off and on for the next couple of days. It looks like it might actually be turning into spring! In fact this week we may get up to 50 degrees!!! Wahoo!Another great thing about today is that it is Sunday! I love Sunday. But today I may not get to go to Church. Grandpa is feeling much better today, but I am still chilling and not feeling well. It would be great if things came together in the next hour so that I can go. I love to go to church. It really makes me happy, and I love to feel the spirit there. Grandpa went to heat up the rice bags to warm me up to see if that will help! Grandpa is such a great man!
Grandpa and I are watching "The Spoken Word". It is a nice way to get into the spirit of the day.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sabbath day!
No comments:
Post a Comment