Today is Nicholas' surgery. Our thoughts and prayers will be with all of their family today.
Yesterday Tally had her pre-op. We watched Maggie while her and Jacob went down to Quincy for the appt. Buster and Maggie get along good together now. I think things will work out fine for when Tally has her surgery and we watch Maggie for the 2 wks while Tally recovers.
Yesterday was our RS Birthday dinner, but by that time my body was just not doing well. I felt bad that I didn't get to go. Glenda was so sweet. Last night she dropped off a plate for Grandpa and I of the food they had.
Today I have my appt. Grandpa didn't go into work this morning so that he could take me. It was nice sleeping in an extra hour, and it is especially nice having Grandpa here with me. He will have to go back to work after we get back from my appt. though.
It is supposed to be a rainy day today. Grandpa just went to take Buster out potty. He didn't come right back and I was beginning to wonder where he went. Then I heard a garbage truck and realized, he was probably hurrying to get our garbage out before they come to our house! I was wrong. Grandpa said that we didn't have enough garbage to put out. He was just out watching Buster and enjoying the morning air.
I had to stop writing so that I could help my friend with a project. We got it finished and she really liked it.
When Grandpa goes back to work today, he has to go check on the floors he did to see if they are dry. When he got everything done he could do at Lyon Drug, he went over to the Cultural Hall to work on a window there. Today he will finish up the window, and there is a door on the back of the Cultural Hall that needs repaired and painted.
This weekend is our Stake Conference. Our Stake President has asked that we try and attend the Temple today. We are hoping that my body will be ok this evening so that we will be able to go. We have two General Authorities who are here. Elder Holland,and Elder Hansen.
Well, I have to finish getting ready for my appt. It is about time to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment