Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Grandpa will be working on the Wilford Woodruff home again today, maybe the rest of the week. There is alot more work than just the windowsills and oiling the floors. He was working on walls and repairing the edges around the fireplace too. Grandpa was scheduled to work at the Heber C Kimball home this week, but they will have reschedule it for another time.

Yesterday morning I got a call from a friend who needed to print something up and then fax it. She came before I left for the pool. I didn't swim as long at the pool yesterday, because I just wasn't feeling really well and I kept chilling. Lisa said that it would be ok with her if we quit early. By the time I got home I had just enough time to have some lunch and rest for a few minutes before my Visiting Teachers came. We had a nice visit. After they left then Jacob and Tally and Maggie came. Maggie stayed here while they went grocery shopping. Buster and Maggie had alot of fun playing together.

Grandpa got home from work in enough time to say hi to Jacob and Tally before they went shopping. After Jacob and Tally left, Grandpa went to get gas in his car, and to pick up dinner from one of our favorite places, "First Wok". They really have great food, and the price is good too. When he went to pay for his gas, his credit card was denied! When he got home we called the bank and found out that there was a purchase on our credit card that was red flagged because it showed up as something out of the ordinary. It was to a membership for a really bad site on the computer. We sure didn't purchase that! The man at the Bank said that when a purchase comes up that is way out of the ordinary they will block the credit card until things are resolved. Since we didn't buy that subscription, they told us they would take the purchase off, and not let anything else go thru on that card and would issue us new cards and we should be fine again. He said that we will have to sign a paper and have it notarized saying we didn't buy that, and send it back in before the charge will be removed from our account. We are so glad that they have these safeguards in place so that we are protected against things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment