
I am a little bit behind. I usually write in the blog first thing in the morning. Today Grandpa and I took the day off because we weren't feeling well. The one thing we have done today is to give Buster a much needed bath. Our main bathroom in the house works really well for that. The shower has a hose sprayer head. Buster does much better than Muffie ever did during a bath. He just stands there, and doesn't make a sound. Oh, and another thing that Grandpa did today was to clean up after Buster outside.
Grandpa is sounding better so I am hoping that our decision to rest today did the trick, and he is getting over whatever it was he had.
We finished a book we were reading this morning, and now we are watching some shows on the Hallmark station. The show we are watching now is "The Wishing Well".
For dinner tonight we are going to have a tossed salad topped with garlic & herb chicken. Grandpa is putting it together for us. I sure love Grandpa, he is such a good man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment