Sunday, March 28, 2010


It is already 6:00pm. I just got home from my church meetings a little bit ago. Grandpa is still at the church counting tithing. Roland and Nanette gave me a ride home. I was so excited that I was able to stay for all my meetings. It was fun to see all the members of the ward, and to see that they are all just great people! I enjoyed Sacrament meeting. Ulla a sister in the Ward who came from Germany, taught our Sunday School class. She did a great job. I love to listen to her speak and hear her accent. Pauline gave the lesson in RS. She always does a great job. She has such a way of saying things. She can have us in stitches one minute and crying the next. It was really great to feel the spirit there.

I was going to try and do the blog this morning, but I just ran out of time. I had to finish the program for church. After that Grandpa and I made an anniversary card to e-mail to Josh and Brenda. By that time it was time for Grandpa to leave for his meetings. Then I had to get myself ready so that I would be ready for when my ride came.

It was beautiful outside this morning, and even up to the time we went to church, but when I came out of the church, it was cloudy and it had really cooled down quite a bit.

Buster and Maggie are both taking naps. I think I might join them!

No comments:

Post a Comment