Thursday, March 25, 2010


It rained most of the night here. But not a hard rain or anything. We are supposed to get more rain off and on thru the day, but it if we do get rain it should be a light rain. Yesterday Colorado got a huge snowstorm! I think we are finally done with snow. This week we are to be up in the 50's during the days!

I didn't make it to the pool yesterday. One of the new rx's that the dr. gave me has been causing me to be very tired and not be able to stand up very well. I talked to him yesterday and he said that I could lower the dose back down and that should really help. By Friday, I should be able to go to the pool again!

Grandpa had no meetings yesterday, so we just had a nice relaxing evening. For dinner we had salmon, and salad (with no lettuce) topped with bleu cheese dressing. We had a drink of Kefir. It is similar to yogurt. It is supposed to be really good for you. We make it up like a fruit smoothie. For dessert we had apple pie and ice cream. It was a nice dinner.

Today I need to finish the ward's birthday cards for April. I will have to remember to change out the ink cartridge first.

Grandpa will be working on the Heber C Kimball home again. He will be doing some touch up there. He will also be starting to oil the floors today.

As we were going over things on the calendar we realized that Monday we are having a FHE here. A potluck game night. So far we have only envited one couple. We need to figure out what we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment