Friday, April 2, 2010


Yesterday seemed so much like Friday to me! I don't know why, it just did. Maybe because I was wishing that Grandpa had the day off today because of Easter. But that is not the case, Grandpa has to work today and he still has lots of work to do in the Brigham Young home. The more he does the more work he finds!

Grandpa will be driving our car into NRI today. A little scary in as much as it isn't fixed yet! Joey came over and looked at the car and said it would be better if it was in his shop at NRI where he has all his tools. Joey thinks it is a sensor that is causing all the problems. He told Grandpa that as long his foot is on the gas it should stay running. So this morning Bryan, who also works at NRI, the one whom Grandpa has been riding to work with, will drive behind Grandpa to make sure he makes it to work. So at all the places that Grandpa has to stop, he will have to restart the car.

This morning since it is the first Friday of the month, they are having a breakfast for the NRI employees, and all the site Missionaries. Then they are having a lunch today also, that the wives are invited to, but I am not able to get a ride so I won't be able to go. It is at times like this that I wished I still could drive. But then that wouldn't have worked for today anyway, because I would have had to drive Great Grandpa & Grandma's Cadillac, and there is no way that I would do that!

I won't be going to the pool today because my ride had things that came up. So I will be spending the day at home with Buster and Maggie.

2 comments:

  1. And Buster and Maggie are very happy with that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pain with the car! I'm glad you have people willing to help you out. Sorry you didn't make it to the pool, hopefully next week. I'm sure Buster and Maggie were happy you spent the day with them! I hope it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete