Saturday, April 3, 2010


It started raining yesterday and it is start out that way this morning. But it is predicted to get up in the 60's today and the sun should come out soon! Already the sun is poking out!

Grandpa is having a waffle for breakfast with strawberry applesauce on top. He already brought me in my toast and a glass of gatorade so that I could take my rx's and get my pain under control. I think it is the storm, but my pain level is pretty high this morning.

Grandpa put the hummingbird feeder out. Even tho it is too early in the season for the hummingbirds, it is attracting alot of honey bees. There is a factory just down the street that works with bees and makes lots of things with the bees wax and bottles the honey.

Grandpa has a whole list of projects that he wants to get done. He wants to get the fertilizer on the grass. On Saturday Grandpa does the wash for me. He likes to do this for me because he knows how hard it is for me to do all that bending. (Grandpa does lots of things to help me out). Another project that he wants to do is to install a hose bib on the back of the house.

Oh, and about the car; it is fixed! All Joey did was reset the computer and everthing is now working normal, go figure!!!

Yesterday I worked on a project most of the day. I can't say what it is because it is for Christmas. The project is done in phases. I think it is done, and then I examine it and see if it really finished. I got to that phase, then yesterday I decided to start over again. I really do like the changes, and Grandpa likes this way much better too.


When Grandpa got off work yesterday I asked Grandpa if he would like to stop off at a place that was making sandwiches, that we heard was really good. When Grandpa got there he found out that the frozen custard shop was back and the sandwich shop was moving somewhere else and wouldn't be open for a few weeks. Our friend Helen owns the frozen custard shop. Grandpa decided to get some frozen custard while he was there, and since Jacob and Tally were at our house visiting Maggie, oh, and us, we got enough for 4. Well when Grandpa went to pay, he found that he had a problem. He didn't have the checkbook and since we still can't use our debit card we can't get cash yet. Helen said that she would just start a "tab" for us. So Grandpa brought home vanilla custard with raspberries. We had dessert before dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment