Good morning everyone. I apologize for not doing a blog entry yesterday. Yesterday wasn't one of my better days, I didn't even make it to church. I still am not feeling the best, but I felt that I needed to write this morning before I went back to sleep. So I won't be going to the pool today. I am very disappointed about that. Grandpa is going to be working in the Seventies Hall restroom. He has to paint the floor. When he gets done at the Seventies Hall, he is going to go to the Coolage house and paint up near where they just did the sign. Then he will be going to go to Wilford Woodruff, where he will paint windows on the outside. When he works on the windows on the outside, he has to use the genie, which is a hydraulic lift, with a basket to stand in, that can lift you about 45 feet in the air. He will probably be working there until the end of May!
It looks like the sun is coming out this morning. We still have a chance of rain but it is supposed to be only partly cloudy.
No comments:
Post a Comment