Here it is afternoon and I am just getting going on my blog for the day. I had a docrtor's appt this morning and it threw my whole schedule off. Grandpa and I slept in this morning. After we did wake up we read in the book we are reading for awhile. When I was cleaning my glasses this morning, I was cleaning both pairs of glasses. Anyway, when I finished cleaning them I put my regular glasses on, and forgot to put my reading glasses back in their case. A little bit later Grandpa noticed that Buster was laying on my glasses. Grandpa asked me if I had left my glasses out so that Buster could wear them! So then we couldn't resist putting them on Buster, then we had to get a picture. Buster was very patient with us thru all this.My appt today was with the orthopedic dr. He told me an exercise to do to help strengthen my knee. He said that he could do surgery, but because my Lupus is active, he didn't want to do that. So the other option was to give the cortisone shots. He can only give 3 of those a year. I guess that means I can have one every 4 months. In July I can have another one if it gets bad again.
Grandpa had to go right back to work as soon as he dropped me off. He is finishing up the Browning Gun Shop today. He is painting the windows.
No comments:
Post a Comment