Friday, April 16, 2010

It is raining outside! I am sure glad that it waited until we got back from our trip to St Louis to pick up Great Grandpa and Grandma Pierce from the airport yesterday! We had a fun time. We read our book most of the way down and then while we waited once we got there. We have about 20 pages left. We need to hurry and get it finished because Great Grandpa and Grandma Pierce really want to read it. In fact they started the book on the way back. It was after 10:00 by the time we got back, and we were very tired.

In the mornings while we are eating our breakfast, and while I am typing up the blog on my laptop, Grandpa and I listen to a talk from Conference. It is so nice that the talks are available to us to listen to again and again anytime we want to.

Grandpa has three houses that he needs to be working on. The Hatch house, the Lucy Mack Smith house, and the Cultural Hall. It is a good thing that there are missionaries here to help get things done!

It is Friday, so I am going to the pool today. I am looking forward to using the equipment again before going in the pool.

It is supposed to rain off and on this morning but then it is going to be sunny this afternoon. But it is only going to get to about 65 degrees, when yesterday we were about 80 degrees.

I started a book that I am reading at night before I go to sleep. The book is "The Moroni Code" by Jack Lyon. I am not very far into it yet, and I am not sure I like it. I read for a little bit last night before I went to sleep. This morning I couldn't find the book. I thought that was odd, then I just opened the drawer to my nightstand and there it was. I must have really been tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment