It is raining outside. I think it has been raining most of the night. It is supposed to be raining most of the day!I am looking forward to going to the YMCA to exercise. It is nice to be able to know that I have the opportunity and the ability to do this!
Grandpa went home teaching last evening. I have started my visiting teaching, but I haven't finished the letters for the month yet. I am really far behind. I try to have the letters out closer to the 15th of the month. I am going to have to make sure I get this done today!
We are enjoying listening to the conference talks again in the mornings as we eat breakfast. We are really blessed to have the ability to be able to read, or listen to the talks whenever we like.
Grandpa is in the kitchen fixing our breakfast now. He is also cleaning out the dishwasher. I am not sure why, but I don't really enjoy cleaning out the dishwasher. I don't mind loading it, but I don't like putting the dishes away that much. So it really is sweet that Grandpa would be doing that now for me.
We are not getting much read in our book lately. About the only time we are reading is while Grandpa is exercising. If Grandpa was going to be home today, I would say that today would be an excellent day to read because of the rain, but of course he will be working so reading will have to wait.
Oooooooohhhhh...... I just knocked over my glass of water and glass of Gatorade!!!! Grandpa is cleaning it up for me. What a mess! Grandpa is such a wonderful man to clean up after my clumsiness!!!! Grandpa just came back with two new glasses one with water and one with Gatorade. I will be VERY careful not to spill these!
No comments:
Post a Comment