
I didn't make it to the pool yesterday. Again things were just not normal with me. I just didn't feel good yesterday. I had a horrible pain that felt like something was tearing inside me and all of a sudden two long welts popped out. I wondered if maybe it could be shingles. Grandpa and I decided I ought to call the doctor's office. I called and the nurse said that I should come in at 4:30 to see what Teresa, Dr Joe's assistant thought. Dr Joe is having surgery on his shoulder and wasn't going to be there. The nurse told me not to go swimming so that is why I stayed home.
When I called Lisa to tell her, I told her that if she wanted to still come out, (Lisa lives just outside of Carthage which is about 12 miles away) we could still go over to use the sauna, and then she could come back to the house and we could watch a movie. She thought that would be fun so that is what we did. When we got back from using the sauna, we had cold pizza for lunch (leftover from the dinner that Jacob and Tally had bought for Grandpa and I). The movie that we decided to watch was "Along Came a Spider." It is a video that we had edited, Morgan Freeman has one of the starring roles in it. I was so embarrassed, I slept clear thru it! Lisa said that she looked over and saw me sleeping and just smiled and watched the show. Maggie laid on her lap during the movie and Buster laid on my lap. Lisa said that she liked the movie and enjoyed the day.
I have an appt to get some labs done this morning. Lisa is going to be stopping by to pick up an application for her son to work the summer at NRI about the time I need to go get the labs done so she is going to take me so Grandpa doesn't have to take the time off of work.
When I went in yesterday, nothing made sense, so we are just watching things and we decided that labs would be a good thing. Teresa said she didn't think that it was shingles, and that the symptoms that I am having have nothing to do with the welts. Well, it is just another one to chalk up to my weird body.
The wood grain work that Grandpa did yesterday went really good. He still has some more to do today. He has a door frame and some base that needs to have the grain work done. He is going to be oiling the floors and if he has time he is going to take care of a crack that is in the ceiling where it meets the wall.
Grandpa went to the car parts store and found out that he was not going to be able to replace the fuel filter himself. He talked with Joey, the mechanic at NRI and he said that he would stop by and take a look at our car.
We didn't get to go to the Temple yesterday for the Ponko family's sealing. That is sad because we really wanted to be there. I am going to make a card today to give to them.
When I talked with Rachael yesterday she said that it had been snowing all day. Here it was a beautiful sunny day, and was 77 degrees. I also talked with Great Grandma Pierce and she said that it was really cold outside. They are in Utah still. Today we are supposed to get in the 80's!
No comments:
Post a Comment