

I actually made it to the pool yesterday!! It was really nice being able to exercise again!! When we passed by the Evans' house we noticed all the vehicles were gone so we just came here. I told Lisa that I wanted her to take some of the 5 in 1 salad home with her, and she was happy to take some.
Jacob and Tally stopped by after Tally's appt with her dr. She was told that she was allowed to have Maggie again and so they took Maggie and all her things, and some 5 in 1 salad.
There were enough leftovers of everything to have for dinner, so we warmed them up for dinner and they tasted great! After dinner Grandpa went grocery shopping. Nope, we did not get our pin # yet, Grandpa just cashed a check at the bank in Nauvoo where Aunt Jacki works. It is a good feeling to have groceries in the house again.
Grandpa is now working on the Jonathan Browning Shop. Practically every window sill had something wrong with it, and the walls have cracks, and there are two metal handrails that needs painted.
I am sooooooo excited that we are coming to Utah! It is going to be wonderful to see and spend time with everyone again! I need to start getting organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment