I am having quite the challenge in getting an oxygen concentrator to use in Utah for our trip there. Lincare, the company that I need to go thru to get the concentrator recommends that I have a sleep study done. So I need to have it done before we come to Utah so that they can rent me the right unit! Well of course, I find this out on Friday evening when I can't do anything about it! I sure hope that I can get in quickly to have it done! I have started making a list of the medical things that I need to do before the trip.
1. Get new sleep study
2. Change medication for Lupus. Dr Jamison says the one I am taking is not working
3. Have the disability form filled out so that I can renew my ID card
4. Go to Carthage DMV and turn in my disability form so I can get my new ID card
5. Go to the Social Services office in Carthage and turn in my disability form to them.
6. Make sure all my medications are up to date and I have enough to last me thru our trip to Utah.
7. Line up the concentrator/cpap for Utah, with Lincare
What a list. My suggestion is to stay healthy so you won't have to make lists like this! Silly, silly, grandma!
Today Grandpa and I are going to Nauvoo for a wedding. Jack Hallman and Liesl Trapp are getting married in the Temple. Their reception is this evening and we are planning on going to that too. We have to leave in about and hour and a half to be there for their sealing.
Right now Grandpa and I are eating breakfast and looking out the window at all the birds eating out of the bird feeder we have. It is really fun to see all the different, and colorful bird that come. There are red ones, and ones that seem almost a red/orange color. There are some that have alot of yellow in them. Mostly we get little sparrows. We have a hummingbird feeder too, but right now just the bees are coming to it. The bees have actually drank about have of the "nectar" from the feeder. (hmmmm..... if someone asks what we talked about with our kids today, I guess we would have to tell them, "The birds and the bees" - Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment