Good morning. Is it really morning? Last night was my orientation for my sleep study. One of the things that they did was to fit me with a mask. I DON'T WANT A MASK! I just want to stick with my concentrator! We will just have to see what happens on the night of the sleep study, which is next Tuesday. Because I was so wound up and stressed because of the mask business, I couldn't sleep and so I didn't go to bed until after 2:00 am. Our alarm goes off at 4:00, Grandpa just let me sleep until I got up when he got back in our room from exercising and getting ready for work. So I think I will go back to sleep this morning for awhile. I am going to have to set an alarm so I will be ready to go to the pool. I am looking forward to working out and swimming.Yesterday, when we left we tried something different with Buster. I was reading up on the care for "Doxie Poos". In the article it stated that this breed of dog can become so distraught with being left alone, that they can really hurt themselves. So we decided to try putting Buster in his kennel. Buster seemed to do really well. So we decided that is what we are going to do from now on.
Jacob and Tally sent a cookie that is specially made for dogs home with Grandpa to let Buster try. Buster loved it! So we will have to find them and get some for Buster.
Grandpa's hands are finally clearing up. Dr Joe gave him a higher and longer dose of prednisone, and that seems to be working! Finally! Grandpa's hands got extremely bad this winter. With the cracks and the rash. He tried everything he could and things would work for a short time and then they would stop working. He was even prescribed a smaller dose of the prednisone. This time tho with this new dose it worked!
Today Grandpa will be working on the Cooledge house. There is some writing on the sign for the house, that is up high that Grandpa needs to paint.
I just looked outside and the sun is actually shining! I sure hope you all in Utah slept thru all the winds you had. I was talking to Rachael late last night and she was telling me how bad the winds were blowing!
No comments:
Post a Comment