Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whew, I thought I had killed Grandpa's palm pilot. Yesterday Grandpa had asked me to see if I could download the Ward list and Conference. I couldn't figure out how to do the Conference talks, but I thought I had figured out how to get the Ward list.
After I had installed the list it just locked up! A screen kept flashing that said palm powered and then that went off. I felt sick! We plugged it in thinking the battery ran out. When we checked it this morning it was still the same. I prayed to understand what to do, and I was led to a site online with the owners manual, and just led to know what to do! It is now up and running, and it has the Ward list!!

After I got home from the pool yesterday we found some mysteries that we still are not quite sure of. When I left for the pool I left the TV on in the family room with the video of Anestassia's going. When I got home the TV and the VCR was turned off! In the living room the foot rest on the recliner chair was out and one of Buster's toys was stuck in the chair and all his others were spread on the floor. Now I know how the toys got strewn all over, but the chair and the TV and VCR, that is the mystery!

Grandpa was really disappointed yesterday, because when he got home he was planning on mowing the lawn but because of the rain, it was still too wet. Hopefully today it will dry out enough to get it done.

I must really be tired this morning. I was typing away, and the next thing I know, I am waking up. Silly, silly Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment