Monday, April 19, 2010

As it turned out yesterday I was only able to stay for Sacrament meeting. Nanette was coming home after Sacrament meeting so I rode home with her. When Grandpa got home he told me that he and his home teaching companion was going to go down to Blessing hospital to visit, and give a blessing to a man in our Ward who was there in intensive care, and who was probably going to be sent down to St Louis today. Before Grandpa and Brother Hunt left they gave me a blessing.

Today I am going to call Dr Joe's office. I am going to see if I can get appts for both Grandpa and I today. Grandpa for his hands. His hands are very sore with cracks, and rash and dryness, and possibly infection. We need to try something different. Nothing is helping. I need to change the medication for the Lupus. I can't wait any longer I need to move up to the medication the drs have said was next, which is methotrexate. As we looked into what methotrexate can help with we found that it could possibly help Grandpa's hands too, so we are going to ask about that while we are in there.I am hoping to get an appt later in the day so that I can go to the pool this morning.

Grandpa is going to be working at the Cultural Hall today. He will be working on the spots on the ceiling, and he will also be working at the Hatch house, that is the house for the performing sister missionaries.

It is 47 degrees right now, and it is supposed to get up to 68 degrees. We have cooled down a little. Our furnace turned on last night! It probably wouldn't have if we still had our infrared heater set up and the other small heater going. It is really hard to predict how the temperatures are going to go this time of year! Whether it is going to be Spring, or Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment