Yesterday turned out to be a very good day for me. I was able to stay for all my meetings, and I even was able to go to the SED and listen to Sister Black! It was a great Fireside.When the SED was over we noticed that Roland was in the hall with all his little kids. They were waiting for the Seminary Graduation. We asked if we could take them home with us. So we brought them home with us. Roland had Hanna come home with us to help us. It was a fun evening.
Today I didn't get to go to the pool. Again there were things going on in my body that made it so I couldn't go.
Grandpa picked up Chinese for dinner tonight.
It has been drizzly all day, and now the sun is finally poking out from behind the clouds.
No comments:
Post a Comment