It is almost time for me to be going to the pool. I am really glad that I can go. Yesterday I had some things happen that made me wonder. My throat felt like it was swollen and closing off, and I had some wheezing, but it was all in my throat and nothing in my chest. I took benedryl and put on my oxygen and it all really helped and I am doing better today.Great Grandma Lemon is not doing very well. Last night she was given a blessing. Her time on earth is drawing to a close. She feels so miserable that we hope that she can go soon. This weekend for Memorial day, she is going to go stay with Aunt LuJean. I am so glad that she will not be alone.
We didn't get any rain here. But during the night we ended up having alot of thunder and lightening. Buster ended up in bed with us again last night. He is such a silly little puppy. We still don't know what we are going to do with him when we come to Utah.
Well, I had better end for now. I need to go out and wait for my ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment