Well, I am in slo mo today. I am not sure why my schedule is off today. It is after 10:00 and I am just starting my blog. And it is even a weekday! Yesterday after Grandpa got off work we decided to have a date night. We got a pizza and some movies and we both just relaxed. We were both exhausted. Grandpa from working out in the hot sun all day and me, I overdid at the YMCA. We watched Flicka and Flicka 2. They were really good. We also got Monsters verses Aliens, and Avatar. I just watched Monsters Verses Aliens. Grandpa and I are going to probably watch Avatar either Wednesday or Thursday.
We were supposed to get rain today, but so far it is hot and sunny out! Sunday we had to break down and turn our air conditioning on. It was 90 degrees on Sunday!
Buster is sleeping by my side here. We are waiting for some potential dogsitters to come by. I say potential because we want to see how Buster responds to them. Some friends of ours has a daughter who loves animals, and her brother are coming. If things go well they will be taking care of Buster while we are gone.
Today I am feeling like I could just lay down and sleep all day. I did get the dishes done! Oh, and I did pick up Buster's toys, and straighten things up. But now I just feel like I need a nap. I may just have to do that.
Hope you all have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment