Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I decided that I should get back on track, and get the blog done in the morning.

Today is my sleep study. I am not supposed to sleep during the day. I will have to try really hard to stay awake! I am so glad that they will have a bed for Grandpa to sleep in while I am doing my study!

Grandpa just finished his exercising. Buster and I didn't go out with him this morning. I am still having quite a bit of pain this morning, so I decided to just stay and work on the blog.

Grandpa started working on the stage for Sunset on the Mississippi. They put some stuff in the paint to help so the surface won't be so slippery. It was sprinkling outside and threatened the project, but didn't make too much difference so they were able to continue with the project.

Grandpa said that he will be checking the stage today to see how things are with it, then Elder Trotter will be finishing it up. Grandpa is going to finish up the Wilford Woodruff home and then fix a window in the Stone house. The stone house is a home where the the young performing missionaries stay.

I can hear the whistle for a barge on the Mississippi. It is in the lock and the whistle blows to let the barge know that it is safe for it to move on. It is now 4:55 am, they must've gotten up pretty early to be clear down hear going thru the lock already!

No comments:

Post a Comment