Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yesterday ended up being a very full day! We started out the day with getting things done around the house which included shaving Buster. I also accidentally knocked of a big mug, about 2 quarts of Gatorade off of Grandpa's night stand and it spilled on the the carpet and also down a return vent in the floor. Dad got our carpet cleaner attachment for the vacuum and hooked it up. He got all my mess cleaned up and also cleaned the area in the dining room by the door that was looking pretty bad. We started shaving Buster in the hallway by the bathroom and I realized that it just was really hard for me to shave him there. So I had the idea of setting up the ironing board so that it was high enough for me to shave him while I am sitting on the couch. That really worked great! Buster was so good while we shaved him. Muffie would have been crying so loud, even when we weren't even touching her! Well we were just over 1/2 way done and we realized it was almost time to leave for the funeral.

We made it to the funeral with our 5 in 1 salad with a few minutes to spare. The funeral went really well. Then we went home finished up Buster. Then Grandpa gave him a bath. Grandpa cleaned up all the mess from shaving Buster and vacuumed the house. Grandpa also did the wash! Then we went shopping.

Our shopping took a little longer than we planned and we were a little bit late to Great Grandpa and Grandma Pierce's for dinner. Jacob & Tally were there and so were Great Grandpa and Grandma's neighbors the Moon's. Great Grandma had fixed a really yummy chicken and broccoli casserole. We also had cooked baby carrots, and salad.

When we finished we went to the outdoor stage and watched the end of Sunset by the Mississippi. Then we watched the Hugh Brothers, and family perform. They usually perform in Branson.

It was a great day, and today I was only able to go to Sacrament meeting because my body was very tired, and my pain level had really gone up. So after Sacrament meeting I came home with a couple in the Ward who also needed to come home after Sacrament meeting.

Today we were going to watch a movie that we rented, but just watching it for about 10 minutes we realized that it was not what we thought it was going to be, so we turned it off. Grandpa is napping now and I am finishing up the blog for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment