Thursday, May 20, 2010

I was able to get to the YMCA. I did the weights and also did 3 miles on the stationary bike, afterwords did a half hour in the pool. I always enjoy going. I feel like I really accomplish something every time I go.

When I got home I did the cheese. It is not my most favorite thing to do but it needed to be done soon so it didn't go moldy. We buy a big bag of shredded cheese. We divide it by putting 2 cups in a baggie and then put the baggies in freezer bags.

I also did ironing. It has been quite awhile since I did ironing. I got most of it done. I have just three more shirts to do.

When Grandpa got home we ate dinner and went and got some videos. One of the videos we got was "The Spy Next Door". It was a cute movie. We got 3 other videos too. One is a fairly recent movie, "Julie & Julia", the other are oldies, "Arsenic and Old Lace", with Cary Grant, and "Dog Days of Summer" that I don't know anything about. We got all four movies for under $3.00!

This morning when Grandpa was out making breakfast, there was some birds chirping, and then it got louder and I thought that Grandpa was imitating the birds and talking back. It was pretty loud. When he came in he said that it was just the birds. And here I was thinking how fantastic Grandpa was doing mimicking the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment