Saturday, May 22, 2010

I get my schedule so mixed up on Saturday. Here it it late afternoon and I am just starting my blog. Right now Grandpa has gone to get gas for the lawn mower. Buster went with him. Today is Buster's birthday. Jacob and Tally got him a little hippopotamus squeak toy, we got him a doggy bed and a little sheep squeak toy. We also got him some treats and a new kind of dog food to try. We aren't sure if he is going to eat it or not, we will have to see. So with the toys, the bed, the treats, and the ride in the car, I think he had a fun birthday.

Earlier today Grandpa and I went to the Temple. We so enjoy the privilege of being able to go. There is no place on earth where the Spirit is more beautiful than in the Temple.

After the Temple we went to Great Grandpa & Grandma Pierce's. They were just planning on going to a fund raiser for Breast Cancer. Great Aunt Jackie is a Survivor of Breast cancer and she was on the committee here for the fund raiser. Grandpa and Grandma Pierce invited us to go with them. Aunt Jackie was at the cash register taking money for the food, and donations people might make. It was nice spending time with them and we enjoyed the food. I had a brats, and Grandpa had a sirloin tip sandwich. We cut each of our sandwiches in half and so we had a taste of each. When we finished we had to just drop Great Grandpa and Grandma Pierce back off at there house when we were done because Grandpa told a sister in the ward that he would pick up something for her.

We went to the Dollar General store after that. I was really surprised at the changes they had made in their store. That is where we got Buster's things.

Grandpa is back now and is starting to mow the lawn. With all the rain we have been getting it grows so fast! Our garden is growing too. We have 2 pepper plants, some zucchini plants, and a couple of tomato plants. I hope our little garden produces lots this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment