Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grandpa just left for work. Buster just finished his peanut butter (We were told that giving him peanut butter will help so that he won't have dry flakey skin). A hummingbird just came to the feeder.

With all the rain we are having it kind of hinders the work Grandpa does. He is getting a lot of the prep work done so when things dry out a little he will have alot of things ready to paint.

Grandpa was just telling me that there is a tree that fell across the river road, that they have moved out of the way.

Yesterday I went in to find out the results of my labs. They were all pretty good. After that Grandpa and I went to do our grocery shopping. We brought Buster with us. He does a whole lot better in the car now. After shopping we came home and ate dinner. We picked up dinner at Burger King. That made things nice since we are really tired after grocery shopping, and then coming home and putting them away. When we finished dinner we read more from our book. We are still ready "Murder by the Book".

This evening the Sister Missionaries are coming to dinner. We always enjoy having them come.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting with the peanut butter, i hope it works for him! The rain is good, but it can really get in the way. Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to tell it when to rain?! =) Glad Dad was able to get some prep work done though. I would love a hummingbird feeder! Hummingirds are so fun!
    Glad to hear that your lab results were good too. Nice that you and dad are able to go grocery shopping together! Matt and I will do more of that someday when the kids are older! LOL I need to read Murder by the Book, it sounds really good.

    It was really good to talk to you on Mother's day! We really love you and miss you! Wish you guys were here in Utah.

    P.S. Glad you got to have your Smores!!! That sounds super duper yummy!!! =) I just might have to make me some!

    ReplyDelete