Monday, May 3, 2010

Again another day the blog is seriously late. I am sorry, but today started out to be a very painful day. I knew that things were out of control and so Grandpa gave me a blessing, and I was instructed to call Dr Joe and he would be inspired to know what to do. I called Dr Joe and he said to make an appt to see him today. Grandpa stayed with me this morning until we had the appt set. Grandpa went back to work until about 45 minutes before my appt. On his way home he got stopped on the river road because they were putting in new guardrails. He finally got home and we had just under 10 mins to get to Dr Joe's office. Well on the way there we got stopped by the train. I think by the time we got there it was exactly 11:00 am, time for my appt. I was given a Kenalog shot, which is a cortisone shot, and a prescription for prednisone. They also took blood to make sure everything is working normal. After we got back home Grandpa made us lunch. We had salmon and hash browns and green beans. It was really yummy!

When Grandpa got home he planted our garden. Right now he is at the Hamilton FHE potluck that is at the Hamilton city park. Sister Thurman who is one of the sweet widow ladies that Grandpa home teaches called and asked for a ride, so I told him to go ahead and go.

I am hoping to start feeling a little better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment