Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today is Thursday. It is already the 6th of May! The weather here is beautiful. Yesterday Grandpa worked on the yard as soon as he got home from work. He wanted to get it mowed before he had to leave to go to an appt with the missionaries to an investigators house here in Hamilton. Grandpa had to come in before he had everything done so he could get cleaned up and be ready on time. Just as he was coming out to eat dinner that I had ready for him, the Missionaries called and said the meeting had been cancelled. So Grandpa ate dinner with me and then went and changed again and went out and finished outside. Things look pretty good outside. It is sad this last winter we lost some of our pretty bushes.

Today is payday, well actually tomorrow is payday, but we have automatic deposit so it comes a day early. Grandpa and I started our new budget plan this month, and we are going to be very strict and keep a close watch on all our purchases so we stay in our budget.

We are getting hummingbirds at our feeder now! I love to watch the humming birds. They fly in really fast, and then they are gone, just that fast. One just came as I was typing this!

I think that I am starting to feel a little better from the flare I was having. In fact I am going to go to the YMCA to work out tomorrow.

I am going to have to give Buster a bath today. Grandpa said that he would do it this weekend, but I don't think that I can wait that long. He just doesn't smell good at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment