Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today there is a 20% chance of thunderstorms. It is supposed to get up to 81 degrees. I wonder if we will get rain now that the chance of rain is so low we will actually get some. Lately we have had the thunder and lightening, but no rain.

So far today I have no plans for today. I think I will work on typing up Jacob's birth story. I can't believe that I have not done this yet! I have done each of the others but haven't completed Jacobs. I got a good start the other day, but still have much of it left to type. So hopefully I will be able to get his typed up and saved.

Grandpa and I started watching the movie Avatar. We didn't get very far in the movie last night, so tonight we will finish it.

This morning as I was looking over the blog, I realized I didn't change the month for the birthday and events. I can't believe I didn't do that, how embarrassing! I apologize. I will try to watch that in the future!

Grandpa is still working on the windows in the Wilford Woodruff house. There are alot of windows, and many that need quite amount of work done on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment