Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today was a beautiful day. It did get really hot. Right now it is 86 degrees outside.

It was really nice to be able to go to Sacrament Meeting today, but I was really feeling off balance and needed to go home afterwards.

Yesterday Grandpa washed and vacuumed out our car. It looks really nice. While he washed the car, we put Buster on his chain, and attached it to a branch of our tree so that he could be out there. I went out too and sat on a chair and enjoyed the evening breeze, and being with Grandpa.

Quite awhile ago I loaned out the "Angels Don't Knock" series and forgot to write down who I loaned it to. Well we found them! I should be getting them back soon. I had almost given up hope of getting them back, and just decided not to worry about it anymore. Then when a friend of mine came to borrow a book, I felt impressed to ask her if she knew anything about the books. She knew exactly where they were! I am glad I listened to the prompting!

No comments:

Post a Comment