

It is Friday! Today is going to be a full day. I am going to go to the pool an hour later than normal. That is so when we are finished at the pool we can go right to our appt to have our hair cut. Both Lisa and I have appts to have our hair cut at 1:00. Then we are going to get a sandwich at the new sandwich place in Nauvoo. I wanted to do something for Lisa for taking me to get my haircut. After we have our sandwiches I am going to have her drop me off at Great Grandpa & Grandma Pierce's to wait for Grandpa. The Young Performing Missionaries and Brass Band are doing a special thank you performance for NRI at 5:00 pm at the Visitor's Center in Nauvoo.
Yesterday my VT's came to visit. I had forgotten all about them coming. I had a rough day yesterday and was just beginning to feel better. I hadn't even gotten dressed for the day and was in my nightgown. I was a little embarrassed. They said that I was fine, but I still like to be dressed when people come. It was nice for them to come. I always enjoy their visits
Grandpa didn't have any appt's for the evening so we just spent the evening relaxing and watching a movie.
Today is going to be sunny and nice. It is already 63 degrees and it it supposed to get up to 80.
Grandpa is still working on the Wilford Woodruff house. It is amazing the work that has to be done on each window with all the dry rot that takes place. It takes 2 days just to complete 1 window!
No comments:
Post a Comment