
Monday, Monday, ba da, da da da. Well, I don't remember anymore of the song, I just woke up with that song in my head. So silly. Anyway it is another Monday morning. It is supposed to be a sunny day. Right now it is 70 degrees and it is only just after 6:00 am! Jacob, Tally and Maggie are coming this afternoon. I am looking forward to that. Also today I will be going to the YMCA. We have to go later because the schedule changed because of all the summer classes. So we won't be leaving until 11:00.Yesterday I went to all my meetings. It was very nice. I enjoyed being there and participating. It is always nice when I can attend. I was very tired and short of breath when I got home. I really need to get myself built back up!
Yesterday at church Sister Trapp came up and asked me if I was really serious about helping put up fruit. She knows my needs; that someone has to come get me and bring me home, that I have to be sitting. But if I am sitting I can get alot done after instruction! I need to get some pint jars to bring!
I just looked up that song that I was thinking of. It is a Beatles song, it was also sung by the Mommas and the Papas!
No comments:
Post a Comment