Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oops! I was so tired last night that I couldn't even think straight. So as you can see, I didn't write in my blog. I guess writing while on my vacation is going to harder than I thought.Yesterday we found out that grandpa had forgotten to plug in his cell phone. When we got to Utah and we were going to call we found that his phone was almost completely dead! So we couldn't call anyone. We went to the distribution center and bought us some new garments. By then we felt like we were starving! Since we had gotten up that morning we had only eaten about 5 cherries apiece and had a ginger ale on the plane! Anyway we decided to stop and get a quick bite so we stopped at a Burger King. But before we ordered we realized it was the time we said that we were going to be at Great Grandma Lemon's and we knew be had better find a pay phone so that she wouldn't worry. When Grandpa ask where he might find a pay phone the man told him he could just use his cell phone. When we talked to Great Grandma Lemon she said that she wanted to take us out to eat. So we went and picked her and Aunt LuJean up and we went to Jim's Restaurant. The food was really good.
After we ate we went back to Great Grandma Lemon's house to pay Chicken Foot dominoes!

By the time we got to Matt & Karen's it was 6:00 in the evening. We ate dinner with them. We had meatloaf, potatoes, and salad. It was very yummy. Then we watched "Planet 51". I am sorry to say I can't say much about it because I was so extremely tired that I fell asleep right from the start. Grandpa kept telling me that we should go to bed, but I wanted to be with everyone.

This morning I woke up and Grandpa gave me a card and wished me happy birthday! Oh yeah it is my birthday! I am 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment