I sure don't know what my problem is, but I have really gotten out of the habit of writing my blog first thing in the morning.Today Lisa, Tally and I were going to go down for our mammograms at Blessing Breast Center, but there was a big chance for severe thundershowers with a chance of micro burst with could include big quarter sized hail. I felt very uneasy about going, so we postponed our trip down to Quincy. It turned out to be a beautiful day this afternoon. I was beginning to wonder why we didn't go, but then Grandpa called and he had to go see the doctor this afternoon and if I went to Quincy I wouldn't have been here to go with him. It turned out to be a wonderful afternoon and evening for us.
Grandpa had to have his thumbnail looked at. I would describe it but let it just suffice for me to say it is gross! Well Dr Joe said that he had to go in and see a dermatologist to have it taken care of. So they are going to call the dermatologist and get back with us with the appt time. While we were at Dr Joe's he came in saying something about tacos. Dad and I thought tacos sounded really good, so we ran a couple of errands, picked up the antibiotic that Dr Joe ordered. I read the book Grandpa and I are reading to Grandpa, while he made our dinner. Dinner was really good, and for dessert, once again, we did smores! After that we read until "So You Think You Can Dance" came on. Then we watch that. Buster was funny this evening as I was laying down to read, and later as we watched TV, he was curled up at my shoulder and side. It was really cute. He used to be afraid to do that, now it seems he enjoys it.
No comments:
Post a Comment