The weather has been so weird this week. It didn't not follow the forecast at all. When it said it was supposed to rain it didn't and today was supposed to be sunny and now today the forecast has changed again and it is supposed to rain. So I am not sure what it will end up doing. It is getting really cloudy outside, but yesterday was the same way and then by afternoon it cleared up and was sunny!After Grandpa left this morning I decided to give Buster a bath. Last night he was scratching a bit. He doesn't have fleas, and his skin doesn't seem dry, so I am not sure what is causing it. So anyway I decided to give him a bath and see if that might help. So far so good, but the real test will be later today.
I am going to the YMCA today. Afterwards, I really need to start looking at what I am planning on bringing on the trip to Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment