Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today we left on our trip!!!! We did alot of the packing the night before. It is a good thing because when I woke up I wasn't feeling very good at all. I had the cards made up on the computer for my VT but I still needed to transfer the file to my desktop computer and print them up. I also had to print the address labels for them and put them in the envelopes and mail them off.

We took Buster over to where we are kenneling him. Dr Robinson did an evaluation of him and he gave him a pill for fleas and tics, he said they give that to any animal they are going to kennel. Then they had to put him in one of those small cages for a couple of hours to make sure he didn't react funny to the pill. We called a few hours ago and they said that Buster was doing really good. One of the workers there had just been back to play with him.

Halfway to St Louis is the town Hannibal. In Hannibal there is a Golden Corral. I was so excited thinking it would be like the one we eat at in West Valley City. It was only half the size and then they still had a smoking section. The saddest thing was that the Desserts were over in the smoking section. But the food was pretty good and the service was great.

When we were checking in we could see behind the check in counter that my oxygen concentrator had been delivered. We were happy to see that. We found out that the free continental breakfast that we were planning on doesn't start until 6:00! So we won't get any breakfast. But they have a little place with vending machines, so we are hoping to be able to find something there. The first shuttle doesn't start until 4:30. Since we are only a short distance from the airport I think we will be alright, since we got our boarding passes online already. So for now I will end and tomorrow will be an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment