Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here it is Thursday and I haven't posted since Monday. It is sad how if you miss one day, it can stretch into another day, then another. I started on the blog right after Grandpa left for work. I decided to make some changes on the setup. Oh, what a project. I would make a change and then it would mess up other things. So here it is after 11:00am and I am just finish up!

On Tuesday I got a call from Bonnie Trapp. She asked if I could help her with her apricots. I had the time and so she came and picked me up at about 2:00. Grandpa called just after we got started and I told him we could really used some help. He said that he would be there as soon as he could. Grandpa came right after work, he was a lifesaver! He really helped out alot! We stayed until about 9:30. Bonnie sent us home with some of the apricots that we bottled and some jam she had canned before. It was a fun project. It was really nice to talk to Bonnie and to be able to put up the apricots, of course. The picture that I am using for this blog entry are some of the apricots that we canned!

I didn't go to the pool yesterday. I was thinking that Grandpa and I's appts with the dermatologist was at 1:00. I found out that it wasn't until 3:45, but I had so many little projects around the house that I didn't change things. Our appointments went really well. We like this Dr. and will follow thru and make appts in the future if we need too.

Today is Great Grandpa Pierce's birthday. Great Grandpa & Grandma are going to pick me up at around 1:30 to bring me to their house. Great Grandpa Pierce is going to go help Grandpa as soon as he gets off work. They need to hook up the lights and the fans at the concessions trailer. After they are done we will be eating dinner at Great Grandpa & Grandma Pierce's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment