Well, it was interesting yesterday morning, about the time I was to leave for the pool, instead of Lisa pulling up in the driveway, Lori had pulled up. She brought back my Angels Don't Knock series for me! She also checked out more books. As she was walking out, I noticed that she was limping. She was having problems with her heel. I still had one of my heel guards so I loaned it to her. I sure hope that it helps. Which reminds me, I should see if the one I loaned Lisa has helped her.Just a little after Lori left, Lisa came. On our way to the pool, she mentioned that she needed to do some shopping. She wanted to know if I wanted to go before or after. I asked if she had alot of shopping to do. She said that she had a bit to do. I asked if she wanted to shop instead of go to the pool. She was happy with that, so we went to Hyvee's. I decided to get a few things too. I got cherries, some apricots, and a cantaloupe. As I walked past the meat counter I decided to pick something up for dinner. I spent time looking and asking questions. I finally made my decision, I bought some brats for dinner.
After we finished at Hyvee, I asked Lisa if I could go to Walmart to see if they had a tee-shirt for Buster. Well they had one that just matched his collar. He looks really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment