Sunday, October 24, 2010


Yesterday I spent the day resting. I just wasn't feeling well. In the afternoon after Grandpa had finished some of the things around the house that he wanted to get done, we went out to the garage so that Grandpa could finish putting the stain on all the trim that goes in Dr Dunn's office. I came out to the garage so that I could read to Grandpa while he was doing the staining. Grandpa brought our recliner chair out to the garage so that I could be comfortable while we were out there. When Grandpa finished up the staining we decided to go to Dairy Queen and pick up dinner. I had the salad with the grilled chicken on it. Grandpa had the chicken basket. When we finished eating we watched a show on the Hallmark station that was pretty cute, and then we finished the book we were reading. Time to begin a new one!

Today again I wasn't feeling real well so I stayed home from church. This evening Jacob and Tally came over for dinner. We had spaghetti and string beans. Jacob and Tally brought the garlic toast, and for dessert we had brownie pudding. It was really great having them over. I wish that we could do it more often

No comments:

Post a Comment