

Again here it is very late. I just barely got the picture of Buster added to last nights post. I have several that I am going to put together. Today Grandpa, Jacob and I all helped in getting some fun pictures of Buster. Hopefully I will have them put together tomorrow and then I will post them. I wanted to get something tonight since I said I would have something.
As I just said I spent some time taking pictures today. I also spent time putting together some cards for weddings. I like to make them personal, and that means spending some time on them. I know that they will be thrown away soon after the card is read, but still it is part of their gift. As I was at the computer I fell asleep! I was asleep for almost and hour! When I woke up my arms hurt from laying on them like that. Then the phone rang and it was Grandpa calling and said that I was invited to the Youth activity that he was going to that evening. It was the combined activity. The plans were to go to "Kathy's Pumpkin Patch" and go thru the corn maze there. So I went with Grandpa to the corn maze. Everyone who participated had a good time. Grandpa, Judy Mills and I ended up finding one of the early outs about halfway thru and took it and ended being the first ones back to the wagons. I was feeling bad until later when alot of the others also came out of some of the early outs and didn't complete the maze. Well we can feel good that we got about halfway thru! After everyone was out of the maze we went to where there was a fire pit and we roasted hotdogs and those king size marshmallows. I am so glad I was invited and was able to go! It was a lot of fun!
I had better close before I fall asleep again. I would have been done sooner, but I already fell asleep for awhile while I was getting this post done. Silly me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment