It is Saturday morning. Grandpa is in the kitchen making him a waffle for breakfast. (He has already brought me in some toast and filled my water glass so that I can take my medications this morning. I am really trying to be good and do what I need to do, to help my body work right! :)Yesterday after Lisa and I went to the pool we stopped at Walmart to pick up some things. We both wanted to pick something up for Nanette, because like I mentioned she has been needing to rest. Lisa bought a pizza, and I bought some Dove's Dark chocolate's. Nanette was surprized, and very thankful for the gifts. After we did our time in the sauna, Lisa and I stayed to help Nanette on a project she was doing on the computer. Nanette has a whole new running system than either of us has ever worked with, so everything seemed really foreign to us! After a couple of hours we had it figured out. Lisa had to go, but I decided to just stay a little longer because Grandpa was going to stop by on the way home to look at a mantel they had to see if he could figure out what type of wood it was. While I was there, Jacob and Tally called. (Jacob & Tally, and Grandpa and I were going to go out later today to celebrate Tally's and Grandpa's birthdays) they wanted to go out that evening instead, so we went out last night. We went to a place in Warsaw. The name of the restaurant that we went to is "The Brewery". It was a nice place and we all enjoyed the food. First off we ordered some breaded mushrooms, super nachos, and BBQ buffalo wings. For our entree's, Jacob & Tally had the BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and Grandpa and I shared an order of Ribeye steak with a salad, and homemade potato chip. Everything was YUMMY!
Grandpa and I are planning on going to the Temple this morning! We really love to have the opportunity to be able to go. It is great that the Temple is so close!
When we get back from going to the temple, our plans are to declutter our bedroom, and to get the program done for church tomorrow. Then our plan is to just enjoy the rest of the day. But we will see how things go, it seems our plans are always very flexible. Like Grandpa is always saying, "A rubber band has nothing on me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment